Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game yet but I've been wondering how people put their bids into their hand without the other players seeing? Do you do it under the table? Honor system?

Where do you put the extra action tokens? Do you just keep them hidden in your other hand?

I'm just curious haha.

Best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:

Where do you put the extra action tokens? Do you just keep them hidden in your other hand?

Yes. And you start by having both hands under the table, take the number of cylinders you want in one hand, form a fist with that hand, extend it above the table and wait for the others.

Easy meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henri Berger
msg tools
mbmbmb
Personnally I have no problem shifting the cylinders between my two hands without losing the count.

But anyway, at the bidding phase you're waaaaaaay too focused on the number of action you really need VS the number of actions you'd love to take VS how much you want to be the first player (or at least no the last) VS how much you'll regret it if you tire too many characters this turn VS oooh, but I just can't let him take these 5 and 4 parts for his scenery VS ...

Basically, it's not a problem. Only 5 cylinders between two hands is anatomically feasible for most human beings. "Under the table" is fine too, so is "behind your back".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.