Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Upgrade Update!
The Pledge Manager is still open, obvi. smile emoticon This is due to the guys working round the clock making sure they get the best shipping prices in for everyone. Once they've gotten them to where they want them, the PM will be updated with shipping costs.
In Regards to the paypal@mercsminis.com address:
This is solely reserved for those of you that need to pay the balance of your pledge in order to complete your order. At this point, they've all been processed, or responded to. Please do not forget to send the email back confirming you've made the payment.
In Regards to the Journeyman@mercsminis.com address. I am currently processing emails from October 7th forward. If you sent an email prior to that, please check your Spam folder. If you still find nothing, please let me know, here, email, KS, or any other avenue you'd like. I check them all, and will absolutely look into it.
On this same topic. Payments sent via PayPal for the KS Heroes Upgrades, are process along with the rest of the upgrade request. If you haven't received a response back, I am currently running at most, a 2 week delay time on those. So please continue being patience with me. If you've gotten the email with the instructions on how to do it, please do not forget to send me an email back with photographs and confirmation of payment. A lot of you, are curious why this is happening. I'll try my best to explain smile emoticon This process is for people who bought the product or an entire pledge from someone other that MegaCon. The fee we are charging is solely what it costs us to produce these items. We understanding your frustration about having to pay for things you've already paid for, but please bare in mind the payments were not us, so we have to make sure can get everything produced, distributed, and accurate. Apologies for any hard feelings about this, you've all been greatly patience and understanding with me during this process.
As everyday, we forge ahead to make sure the guys can produce yet another amazing game for you, we cannot thank you enough for your enthusiasm, patience and overwhelming support. Without that, this process would be far more difficult. The free upgrades, the discounted ugprades, were a small sign of how much we at MegaCon appreciate you all, and look forward to having you around for the next years as Myth just continues to grow, and gain momentum.
IN REGARDS TO RECON:
I've been asked a few times. Brian's last update was clear and transparent at where we are with that. Believe me, he will update as soon as he information of any kind to share with you all. Nobody here wants anybody to feel as though they are being kept in the dark. Once we have it, you'll have. That's the best thought to keep on, as we travel through the next months. Thanks again to all of our backers/customers. You are the backbone of our projects!
Nikki Guiney
Operations Manager
mercs@mercsminis.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runeshade

Mount Vernon
Washington
msg tools
Nikki needs a raise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
short legs
msg tools
Runeshade wrote:
Nikki needs a raise.

I think she should be the only person from Megacon who interacts with customers and fans. That is the way to communicate in a professional manner. Why can't the other guys learn from her?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Again, this should have been sent out through Kickstarter, not posted on Facebook alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. There seems to be lots of info from different sources. Why is this not a KS update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Again, this should have been sent out through Kickstarter, not posted on Facebook alone.

That was posted on KS, but as a comment. She apparently doesn't have access to the MCG KS account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
davro33 wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

That was posted on KS, but as a comment. She apparently doesn't have access to the MCG KS account.

That's correct. Nikki has no access to the official KS account. Official updates are left to Brian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
Official updates are left to Brian.
Oh dear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.