Hide
4 Posts

Lords of Waterdeep» Forums » Rules

Subject: A question on mandatory quests. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrik Brodén
msg tools
I was just wondering if mandatory quests count on the limit of one quest per placed agent or can I finish one of my own quests directly after a mandatory quest if I still have adventures for both missons? If the mandatory quest counts for the limit of quests then they are superpowerful cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Pallemannen wrote:
I was just wondering if mandatory quests count on the limit of one quest per placed agent or can I finish one of my own quests directly after a mandatory quest if I still have adventures for both missons? If the mandatory quest counts for the limit of quests then they are superpowerful cards

It counts as your one quest per action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they count against your limited quests. And yes, they are meant to be pretty strong. Not only do they take some resources you may have been counting on or not even have, but they take a turn's worth of quest turn-ins away from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Brodén
msg tools
Okay thank you both for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.