Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Panda ThatsMe
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's still one left. "Special High Priest" at $375K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeroth
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We didn't reach the 375K one yet. Although 30K for some rules is a bit meh, if I understand that SG correctly. And looks like there will be more of these special high priest just with different rules to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Is my kickstarter broken?

It would also be nice is 5he strech goals were higher on the page as I will be looking at them most often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeroth
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You might want to clear out your browser cache. Also I believe someone in comment said Sandy is writing an update right now and also going to make the SGs into nicer picture at top when he has time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see ALL of them revealed all the way to the $2,000,000 mark. Seeing them revealed only 1 at a time is such a tease.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Or at least the dollar amounts.

I hate when a KS doesnt update for a few days see the current total and tack 40k on for the next goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strgzr13 wrote:
We didn't reach the 375K one yet. Although 30K for some rules is a bit meh, if I understand that SG correctly. And looks like there will be more of these special high priest just with different rules to come.

If it makes you feel any better, they've said that all stretch goals will come for free with every pledge of $150 and up, instead of simply unlocking add-ons that you can buy (like what CMON does).

That being the case, I'm totally fine with them padding out some of the milestones with materially cheaper goals. It's not like I'll be able to fit everything we're already getting in my house anyways
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bionic badger
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, they've said that all stretch goals will come for free with every pledge of $150 and up, instead of simply unlocking add-ons that you can buy (like what CMON does).

That doesn't make sense with no 6-8 player map offered. Also, the pledge levels don't say all stretch goals, they say all "applicable" stretch goals. That gives room to add things that cost extra (which defeats the purpose of the $600 & $700 everything packages).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I would like to see ALL of them revealed all the way to the $2,000,000 mark. Seeing them revealed only 1 at a time is such a tease.

Exxxxxcellent!

That's how SG's work. Forget this "we can give you more because of reduced costs in volume stuff". If a creator wants to accelerate the amount of funding, they reduce the money between goals, and move around the stretch goal rewards. If a creator wants to decelerate funding, they make the stretch goals wider. Reaper Miniatures, in fact, got to a point where some SG rewards they wished to have cost them too much to add to the campaign.

Stonemaier Games has an interesting discussion on SG's for their Scythe game: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/scythe/p...

We also had a discussion on SG's for CMON's The Others 7 Sins. The base game came with two Sins. The campaign ended with the 7th Sin added as a free SG reward. Pretty sure that was going to happen regardless of the amount of funding this KS would have reasonably received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
we MIGHT have more SGs that require you to add money, but none are actually planned, except in the most embryonic sense. The fact is, our 50 or so stretch goals (which are all free) just may not carry us to the end, seeing as how it's going to be pretty big. At a certain point Sandy may want to start creating more actual expansions.

Of course, the rules for faction GOOs as indies, and the High Priest special rules are basically new expansions for free!

However...what if we unlocked a new Hound that you have to pay for! I'd like that, but nothing is actually planned for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
we MIGHT have more SGs that require you to add money, but none are actually planned, except in the most embryonic sense. The fact is, our 50 or so stretch goals (which are all free) just may not carry us to the end, seeing as how it's going to be pretty big. At a certain point Sandy may want to start creating more actual expansions.

Of course, the rules for faction GOOs as indies, and the High Priest special rules are basically new expansions for free!

However...what if we unlocked a new Hound that you have to pay for! I'd like that, but nothing is actually planned for that.

If we could avoid each goo glowing in the dark as sg for more interesting playablr elements, it will better. in particular, specialized High priest is interesting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I would rather have more gameplay than collectables that will just sit on a shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.