Subject: Out of print miniatures.... reprint anytime?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

does anybody know if the out of print investigators and monsters will be reprinted??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Piledriver wrote:
Hi,

does anybody know if the out of print investigators and monsters will be reprinted??

I have asked FFG this question by email and the response was "No reprint is currently scheduled."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it. I don't think those things were big movers and they really haven't supported AH much recently anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
mbmbmbmbmb
A selection are included in the Mansions of Madness base game and some expansions. I'm not saying you should buy that you understand just mentioning that some of the figures must still be being made. It might be that if Eldritch Horror eventually gets all 48 investigators that FFG may do some sort of set again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think MoM plus expansions might actually yield most if not all of the investigator miniatures--unpainted, of course.

I think AH is probably functionally dead, or at least dormant, so I wouldn't expect a reprint, personally. However, FFG's policy is to be noncommittal on unannounced products (and presumably reprints), so theirs could be a non-denial denial. My guess is if they did reprint, it'd only be for the investigators, which never seemed to stick around for long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mansions of Madness + Forbidden Alchemy + Call of the Wild provides you unpainted miniatures for all the investigators of the base game. The other expansions (PODs) do not come with any miniatures at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a reprint, but a huge sale on figures!

http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/client/client_pages/sale...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkpope wrote:

when i checked a few weeks ago the upcoming page shows the minis will be getting a reprint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MCollier wrote:
tkpope wrote:

when i checked a few weeks ago the upcoming page shows the minis will be getting a reprint

That reprint notice has been there for quite some time. And, if you purchase the 35 available investigators, you'll only need to get 13 more at regular price when/if they do reprint them.

I grabbed the 35 available through the sale plus the 4 monster sets. $280 plus shipping! Whee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
msg tools
FYI - I received a reply from FFG earlier this spring that there would be a reprint "this summer" but that was all they could officially say. We don't have Arkham Horror, but we're using the minis with Eldritch Horror, Elder Sign and MoM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.