Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Light and heavy wounds heal when you return to the settlement, but how do you heal your brain? Or can't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Light and heavy wounds heal when you return to the settlement, but how do you heal your brain? Or can't you?

Brain damage is considered a "light damage" spot so you heal the box there. Your insanity level though does not reset.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, current advances in TBIs suggest a massive dose of estrogen quickly the incident can help protect the brain damage.

Walt, you meant in the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glossary, page 215, under 'Brain'. It calls that box a light injury level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks guys.
It was a moot point as it happens as everyone concerned just had all their limbs ripped off.
Screw Ground Fighting. angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If ground fighting has taught me anything, it is to craft at least 1 ranged or reach weapon after the prologue fight and never ever leave home without one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Excellent, thanks guys.
It was a moot point as it happens as everyone concerned just had all their limbs ripped off.

LOL yeh gotta get dem bows or a kings spear! Or at the very least some dinky bone darts =p.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
Australia
flag msg tools
Throw a founding stone at that cheeky lion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you hit a trap card. Which happened to me btw. Then you are screwed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Entice wrote:
If ground fighting has taught me anything, it is to craft at least 1 ranged or reach weapon after the prologue fight and never ever leave home without one.

Or the Whisker Harp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
ninjadorg wrote:
Excellent, thanks guys.

Ground fighting is my favorite card. It means we all get to move around at the start of the map, loot any plants, get in perfect positions and then the ranged guy attacks. If he fails to wound we all just stand around and pick our noses for a round. Then he tries again.

Even better late in the fight when we might actually be kinda hurting it pops up and we can all breathe a sigh of relief, figure out what positioning we want, get the hurt guys away, and then roflstomp him.

Best card ever. Free wound, free positioning, free terrain resources, free fight reset...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dirksj wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:
Excellent, thanks guys.

Ground fighting is my favorite card. It means we all get to move around at the start of the map, loot any plants, get in perfect positions and then the ranged guy attacks. If he fails to wound we all just stand around and pick our noses for a round. Then he tries again.

Even better late in the fight when we might actually be kinda hurting it pops up and we can all breathe a sigh of relief, figure out what positioning we want, get the hurt guys away, and then roflstomp him.

Best card ever. Free wound, free positioning, free terrain resources, free fight reset...

Which is all well and good if it's not your first showdown after the prologue and you're fighting with a) Jack, and b) Shit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
ninjadorg wrote:
Which is all well and good if it's not your first showdown after the prologue and you're fighting with a) Jack, and b) Shit!

The first thing you buy is a bone dart. You almost definitely will get a bone in the prologue. Then all I said applies .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dirksj wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

The first thing you buy is a bone dart. You almost definitely will get a bone in the prologue. Then all I said applies .

I've had horrible luck with my bone darts so far thanks to horrible rolling. I wish there were more early game ranged weapon choices because the darts just piss me off now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dirksj wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.