Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

i have found someone who is willing to order myth journeyman for me.

so how does paying work?

i read a lot about paypal emails and such things?

as far as i know he just bought the 6$ upgrade pack, but now he is not interessted anymore and will change the adress in the PM to my adress.

so thats good.

but how does paying work?
is he just paying with his credit card and i give him the money or do we need to pay via paypal and write emails to nikki?

can he change the whole pm to my email adress so that he is completly out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jette Fire
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not need to pay via Paypal (the process is more of a hassle but it works for those who don't use a credit card).

When you add items (over the pledge value) in the pledge manager, you can pay within the pledge manager via credit card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if the other person is handing over the pledge to you, you just need to compensate them for what they pledged (in this case I guess just the $6). After that, they should let you access the PM so that you can add things and then pay the difference via credit card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For you to access the PM yourself you would need the seller to hand over their login details. The PM that Myth uses is the same that Conan (and invariably, other games) use. This means that if the seller also backed Conan for example, using their PM credentials would also give you access to their Conan pledge.

The alternative is for you to arrange what you want with the seller, they add the items in the PM, they pay, you reimburse, seller puts your address as the delivery address.

All options require trust. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.