Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Gallagher
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wandering through the local Target when I noticed this game on their shelves. Looks like this has achieved mass market penetration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign of the Apocalypse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the kickstarter made millions ... not surprising that is it widespread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I was at target, I saw they had both the regular game and the NSFW version. They were almost sold out of the NSFW....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Weber
United States
Coal Valley
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I really just love games
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out of curiosity does anyone know how much either version was selling for? I've seen people try to sell the KickStarter ver with wild prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie Wick
United States
Waco
Texas
flag msg tools
webs05 wrote:
Just out of curiosity does anyone know how much either version was selling for? I've seen people try to sell the KickStarter ver with wild prices.

It's $20 at Target. I forgot my redcsrd so didn't get the 5% off. My FLGS was $35.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Parker
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just as an FYI this game is yet another in the growing line of companies that seem to hate FLGS. They won't sell wholesale to any local stores so in order to stem the calls of 'do you have x game' they have to buy x game at retail and mark it up to make it worthwhile. As someone who has to deal with those annoying calls I'm tempted to rip off customers as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.