Khang Wey Cham
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In 5-player game, what is the changes to the resource spots? How many colour of meeples can be placed in one resource spots? In normal 4 player game, the spots allowed maximum 3 colour. How about 5 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwcham wrote:
In 5-player game, what is the changes to the resource spots? How many colour of meeples can be placed in one resource spots? In normal 4 player game, the spots allowed maximum 3 colour. How about 5 players?

There is no limit on the number of colors in a four-player game, only the number of meeples. The same applies to five players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khang Wey Cham
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericamick2 wrote:
kwcham wrote:

There is no limit on the number of colors in a four-player game, only the number of meeples. The same applies to five players.

Oh! Really? But I believe in 4-player game, only 3 person can put meeples in one reource spot (e.g. wood), only 2 person in 3-player game, 1 person in 2-player game for a total of 7 meeples. Is this rule omitted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwcham wrote:
ericamick2 wrote:
kwcham wrote:

Oh! Really? But I believe in 4-player game, only 3 person can put meeples in one reource spot (e.g. wood), only 2 person in 3-player game, 1 person in 2-player game for a total of 7 meeples. Is this rule omitted?

There is no restriction on how many players can put meeples on a resource spot in a four-player game in the original rules, and the expansion rules say nothing about changes in that rule. Yes, the example in the original rules shows only three players on the resource space, but that's only because there are 7 meeples present. The rules text restricts the number of players on a resource space for 2- and 3-player games only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khang Wey Cham
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, can I say that with the expansion, in 4-player game, 4 person can use the same resource spot, in 5-player game, 5 person can use the same resource spot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwcham wrote:
So, can I say that with the expansion, in 4-player game, 4 person can use the same resource spot, in 5-player game, 5 person can use the same resource spot?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls