Subject: Possessed summoner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"For your next summoning this turn, use pieces of that colour instead of your won".

Just to make sure - ALL pieces I use must be of that colour or can I mix them with my own pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
"instead of" seems clear (I can't remember the full text).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Van Hecke
Belgium
Lovendegem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the token of the summoned being also in the colour of the other player?
What if this piece becomes the new gateway? Is the gateway then immediately destroyed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the token for the summoned being is your color.
Therefore, it can become the new gateway without any problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, though I agree it's not relevant here, it IS possible for a player to have to deal with the Gateway being a piece of their opponent's color-- in draft mode, where both players can have Nethervoid cards at once.

In playtest there were rules for how to handle this, but I don't know if there's an official finished version. In any case, I suspect the rule that says "if the Gateway is converted to a different color, it stops being the Gateway" is a result of the fact that a converted piece is counted as destroyed-- not because one player necessarily has a monopoly on the Gateway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.