Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Anzaldo
Mexico
Mexico
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still pondering if I should get some expansions along with the base game. I have a serious OCD with getting every expansions to have a complete set, but Cthulhu Wars price tag is well beyond what I can get.

Anyway, I might be getting the Base game and possible two other factions. I wish to know which ones you recomend and if I should get some GOO, high priests or probably some extra maps.

Many thnaks to all of your recomendations. If possible please do tell me why you are recommending me such and such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mictlan wrote:
I'm still pondering if I should get some expansions along with the base game. I have a serious OCD with getting every expansions to have a complete set, but Cthulhu Wars price tag is well beyond what I can get.

Anyway, I might be getting the Base game and possible two other factions. I wish to know which ones you recomend and if I should get some GOO, high priests or probably some extra maps.

Many thnaks to all of your recomendations. If possible please do tell me why you are recommending me such and such.

opener of the way for me is a must, after that i would get the high priest expansion

if you are getting 2 faction expansions then get opener of the way and either the sleeper or windwalker depending on which one you like best both are different but interesting in their own ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toxica
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this thread https://goo.gl/sogGEs on reddit, since I was in the same boat as you. The User Karkacabra summed it up nicely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.