Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I added on the Star Realms Colony Wars/ Cosmic Gambit combo with my Epic Kickstarter pledge. Have there been any updates as to when they are expected to be shipped? To say I'm overeager would be an understatement!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lSweetJusticel wrote:
I added on the Star Realms Colony Wars/ Cosmic Gambit combo with my Epic Kickstarter pledge. Have there been any updates as to when they are expected to be shipped? To say I'm overeager would be an understatement!

I asked them during the Essen fair and the reply was that the had an early shipment to Essen and are expecting to send out the product to backers "sometime in November".

Fortunately I ordered only one set with my pledge, so I couldn't resist to pick up an "early one" on top ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Gartner
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
lSweetJusticel wrote:

They've said they're going to ship it when the game releases, which should be in November.

https://www.facebook.com/starrealmsgame/posts/16916099044020...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! The new card set looks ridiculous in a good way. November will be here soon enough I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Oh no! From the just-released Epic Kickstarter Update:

As a reminder, Star Realms Colony Wars and Star Realms Cosmic Gambit will ship separately, ETA December.

Oh well. At this point I'll probably give it to my wife to give to me for Christmas as a stocking-stuffer. Best present I'll get this year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that they are including Ship Naked delay in that estimate. Realistically, they will ship in mid-November then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.