Popular Tags: [View All]
Ali Ardekani
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Can the number of players per month change? For example, can our initial game be played with 3 friends and then play the next game with one less or one more player (due to friend's availability)?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Yes. Just remember relationships can only be applied when "creating" a character (i.e. it was never used before) and keep track of the players and characters on the character sheets and rule book. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are these relationships?
I saw that there are areas for this on the character cards, but I didn't see anything about it in the rule book or on the sticker page (my box contained 1 sticker page -- is that correct?).
If these only come in later in the game (only played January so far), how come they can only be applied to newly created characters?
Thanks for an explanation!

Edited to have part of this in spoiler tags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will edit my response to make it clear it is a partial spoiler.

Yes, per the rules governing the application of relationships, which you will see when they are introduced, they only can be applied to newly created characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salty Skwib
United States
San Miguel
California
flag msg tools
badge
Should I eat the Cuttlefish and Asparagus or the Vanilla Paste?
mbmbmbmbmb
babaali wrote:
Hi,

Can the number of players per month change? For example, can our initial game be played with 3 friends and then play the next game with one less or one more player (due to friend's availability)?

Thanks in advance

Non-Spoiler answer: Yes, you can vary the number of players per game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.