Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I tried ordering this game at my FLGS recently and the owner was told it is being reprinted.

Anyone know details such as ETA?

Thanks,

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, I don't think so. Hasbro/AH owns the rights still, and they have been busy purging inventory of games and selling their Axis and Allies stuff. I haven't seen a press release or anything anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's out of print?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W.
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sure hope it is not going out of print. IMHO this is the best risk variant out there.

I was hoping they would release the tourament expansions to the general public to buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
The current rumors floating around say that the only games that survived the recent AH purge were the Axis and Allies lineup. There hasn't been any official word either way though.

I too would love to see an official release of all the Frontline expansions (and the Majors cards too while they're at it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where could I get more information on this
Quote:
recent AH purge
? Is there a thread on the geek someone could direct me to, or on another website. Just curious. It would be a shame if Risk 2210 goes out-of-print, here I was hoping that they were planning on improving components quality in a 3rd edition!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Confirmed: It is being reprinted
I emailed a representative with Avalon Hill (Hasbro)today and
received this reply:

"Dear Bob,

Thank you for the email.

Your retailer is correct, it is currently being reprinted, and the hope is that it will be available by March; I don’t have an exact date.

Best,

Pat

Corporate Information

Happy I can get a copy and I am looking forward to the reprint."

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
bobm174 wrote:
I emailed a representative with Avalon Hill (Hasbro)today and
received this reply:

"Dear Bob,

Thank you for the email.

Your retailer is correct, it is currently being reprinted, and the hope is that it will be available by March; I don’t have an exact date.

Best,

Pat

Corporate Information

Happy I can get a copy and I am looking forward to the reprint."

Bob

Wow, good job then. I had no idea it was out of print, as I have found copies in every store I've been in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
Where could I get more information on this
Quote:
recent AH purge
? Is there a thread on the geek someone could direct me to, or on another website. Just curious. It would be a shame if Risk 2210 goes out-of-print, here I was hoping that they were planning on improving components quality in a 3rd edition!

This is the first place I heard about it:
http://www.ogrecave.com/audio/index.php?id=52. It has been discussed quite a bit in various threads on here and on the AH message boards.

I got a response from AH quite different from bobm174's:

"Our game lineup is listed on our AH page of our website. Until that list changes, it stands as printed, in regards to the games that AH is producing. There are, however, no plans to reprint any of our titles at this time."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on the Frontline expansions? I'd like to try them out, though not enough to pay the prices they fetch on Ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.