Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh DuJordan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm blind, but the rulebook only mentions that you:

May sell a card to the opportunity track.
MUST play A card.
Draw to 5 cards.

It doesn't specify if you can play all that you can play on your turn from your hand, and THEN draw up to 5 cards again (So if you played 1, you'd draw 1 back when you're done. If you played all 5, then you draw 5, etc.).

I feel like the game would go pretty quickly if each player could play all cards in their hand, since they affect the other players as well, mostly in a good way. I just want to make sure, as I just got this game and want to have this figured out before I bring people over to play it.

Also, greetings! First time posting on here, been lurking on here for just a little while now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Josh

The must play A card, means that you must play one card (no more, no less)

It would be an interesting change to the game to allow multiple cards in a turn! I think I'll try it that way sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh DuJordan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Ian!

Yeah, I played it with my dad this weekend, and we had a good time! It definitely makes more sense to just play 1 card on your turn. If I played everything I could in a turn, I'd have over 20 fame in a single move! Which would certainly be funny, but I think the fame would be through the roof by the end of the game.

Also, playing only one card makes selling to the opportunity track even better, as I've sold a card, and played a card from my hand, so now I gain 2 cards on my upkeep, potentially giving me more options to choose from next turn. So I like the incentive there, aside from getting a little money for your card.

Really fun game! I'll be trying to wrangle in more people to play with me so I can try it with more than 2 people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.