United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I know - another question from me.

Regarding tailing - the rules say that:

"To see if tailing is possible, use the ruler to connect the center of an airplane with the center of the tailed plane. If the ruler is long enough to pass through the front side of an airplane card and through the rear side of the other one, and if the ruler does not cross any other plane card in between, tailing is possible.

So here's my question. Which plane's front is being passed through and which plane's rear? If its the front of the tailing plane and the rear of the plane being tailed, wouldnt that always occur if the two centers can be reached? So I assume it means the rear of the tailing plane card and the front of the plane card be tailed. Correct? Also - in orde to tail must the ruler BOTH connect the two centers AND be long enough to stretch from the rear of the tailing plane card to the front of the tailed plane card?

Thanks

D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Burning Drachens version of the tailing rules is clearer:

"Tailing is possible if 1) the ruler reaches both dots, 2) it passes through the front side of the tailing airplane card and the rear side of the tailed airplane card, and 3) the ruler does not cross any other airplane card in between."

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peterson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes perfect sense! Thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.