BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Can't seem to edit my Wish List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Having trouble with removing games on my wish list. I'm using Explorer and when I click on remove I get a little yellow triangle with an exclamaiton point in the lower left hand on the screen saying error. Any ideas on what I can do?

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't do it either yesterday, so I don't think it's just you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no answer to why this is happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i get that error also in explorer, but it works just fine in firefox. if you don't want to use firefox you can go to the individual game's page and unclick the add to wishlist box at the bottom of the page and click submit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Cason
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iv'e been noticing the same thing for awhile. Maybe just a problem with the site. It should end soon. Hopefully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laiernie wrote:
i get that error also in explorer, but it works just fine in firefox. if you don't want to use firefox you can go to the individual game's page and unclick the add to wishlist box at the bottom of the page and click submit

Thanks! I'll do that for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.