Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
So are we all forced to buy this or does it come with a certain pledge? I went all in the original campaign as well as the $150 pledge for this one and would rather not have to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are not forced to buy it, as it comes as a free pdf with your pledge. You are able to upgrade it to print for that price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
The print version is not free. The PDF, of course, will be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

What about the upgraded faction boards, are we still getting those from the first campaign or do we now have to buy them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
So are we all forced to buy this or does it come with a certain pledge? I went all in the original campaign as well as the $150 pledge for this one and would rather not have to buy it.

You are forced to buy it as you DMV and "everything new" $150 + shipping × exchange rate MFOs do not include it.

Dont feel to bad as the curent "Get everything" $700 + shipping x exchange rate Mysteries of the worm level still need to add $90 to $115 to get the current everything but I would expect that to grow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
short legs
msg tools
Elf7722 wrote:
You are not forced to buy it, as it comes as a free pdf with your pledge. You are able to upgrade it to print for that price.

Sorry, can I ask is the pdf given free to the original DVM backers? What about backers of Onslaught 2? Will we be getting the pdf too as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shortlegs wrote:
Elf7722 wrote:

Sorry, can I ask is the pdf given free to the original DVM backers? What about backers of Onslaught 2? Will we be getting the pdf too as well?

I think Arthur mentioned in the comments that they were thinking on giving every backer of OS2 a pdf of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Howsare
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
ZaxxonValdez wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

You are forced to buy it as you DMV and "everything new" $150 + shipping × exchange rate MFOs do not include it.

Dont feel to bad as the curent "Get everything" $700 + shipping x exchange rate Mysteries of the worm level still need to add $90 to $115 to get the current everything but I would expect that to grow.

Is someone holding a gun to your head and making you buy things on kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Ødegård
Norway
Høvik
Akershus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZaxxonValdez wrote:

Someone sounds more than a tad bitter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Turco
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
But I'm going to add game designer to the list one of these days...
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
existoid wrote:

What about the upgraded faction boards, are we still getting those from the first campaign or do we now have to buy them?

I wanted to ask the same question, I think I may have missed some key information here, sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Since you were part of original campaign, you'll get it for free

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pitpipo wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Only the pdf, I want a physical copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Leininger

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Pitpipo wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

I think the only way to get the physical copy is through the $20 add on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the die cut faction boards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.