GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers» Forums » General

Subject: Printable Spell and Planeswalker Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Barnett
United States
Asheville
NC
flag msg tools
I bought a copy today at Goodwill...and it has everything except the cards! Does anyone know of anywhere I can find the cards for the game online and print them off?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
unowndes wrote:
I bought a copy today at Goodwill...and it has everything except the cards! Does anyone know of anywhere I can find the cards for the game online and print them off?

Are you kidding?

surprise shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolai
Germany
Münster
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
unowndes wrote:
I bought a copy today at Goodwill...and it has everything except the cards! Does anyone know of anywhere I can find the cards for the game online and print them off?

Are you kidding?

surprise shake


Somewhat hard to tell indeed... But assuming that he is not:

nerman8r unowndes, you should definitely contact Hasbro about the problem if you really bought a new copy of the game with missing cards. They should provide a replacement for you.

If you want to check out the cards in the meantime, you can find a great list of them here:
Army cards: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=51965
Spell cards: http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=52063

EDIT: I forgot the underlined not above and mixed up the nicks of the two previous posters. Edited both now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Barnett
United States
Asheville
NC
flag msg tools
Thank you! And...why would I be kidding?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the 'are you kidding' comment is because someone managed to lose all of the cards to a game this new. That takes a special kind of carelessness.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
unowndes wrote:
Thank you! And...why would I be kidding?

The fact that you found this in a thrift store when it's only been out a couple months!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
unowndes wrote:
Thank you! And...why would I be kidding?

The fact that you found this in a thrift store when it's only been out a couple months!


I had exactly the same response for exactly the same reason. Although after reading cbs42's response, I can't say I disagree with the sentiment. Then again, being a father of 7 children, I'm well aware just how quickly the status of a child's new gift can transition from "most awesome thing ever" to "least interesting thing I ever owned so why would I bother taking care of it". shake
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Smay
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
There's a link elsewhere to printable cards from Hasbro directly. From things I've been reading I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought a second set for the cards and then gave away the relatively useless unique squads. I suppose I would have kept the terrain as well though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to find this at Goodwill. According to the order of thrifters a few of these have popped up.
Luckily, Hasbro has the printables.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1547677/printables-than...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
smayniac wrote:
There's a link elsewhere to printable cards from Hasbro directly. From things I've been reading I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought a second set for the cards and then gave away the relatively useless unique squads. I suppose I would have kept the terrain as well though.


The unique squads in a second core set are hardly useless. If you get the expansion you need duplicates of the uniques if you want to do ObNixilis vs Lilliana or Kiora vs Jace or Nissa. The only ones currently that could be construed as useless are the white and red ones, but I fully expect that with the next expansion we'll see more planeswalkers that can use these.

Of course there are also mirror matches....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.