GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,607 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently feeling disappointed with Lords of War due to lack of strategic guide on how to deck build and tactical tips to explain how you can specifically play each faction against another. Unlike other card games I played (such as Ashes: Rise of Phoenixborn, Summoner Wars, Netrunner, Doomtown Reloaded, and Warhammber 40K Conquest) which have a proliferation of discussions and debates on deck-building and strategy on their respective BGG page or their community forum, there is a dearth of information for beginners to better understand and master the game in order to inspire me to play the game further.

Am I missing something here or does anyone has this general feeling? Or is the community here differs from those who played from the above games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Green
United Kingdom
Luton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John unfortunately the game is of a smaller player base then any of the games that you have mentioned. Lords of War is designed by a small publisher and just needs more people like yourself to start talking about the game and hopefully encourage others to join in and that's where it starts.

Why don't you start a thread on here and talk about deck building and tactics and see if you start to get responses. I am sure there are people out there that would be happy to help you if you need advice.

But for me learning and make my own decisions about how to build a deck or play an army are what I like about a game so it is my army and not one I researched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.