Popular Tags: [View All]
Gian Carlo Ceccoli
San Marino
Dogana, Repubblica San Marino
Repubblica San Marino
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I again placed on my table Labyrinth after about one year that do not touch him.
I believe that it is one of the best hosts games published on the contemporary period and between the carddriven.
I think it's a shame not to plan other titles of a similar system and on contemporary topics. The COIN games are great, but Labyrinth is one other thing ...............

I invite you to think Volko ...............; I saw the imminent publication of an expansion on the title, but there are other environments and wars, even today, they deserve a sequel .................

Thank you,

GC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I particularly think just other contemporary topics are covered in a CDG, I DO agree with you that the card-driven hand management of Labyrinth warrants more CDGs for conflicts in general.

I'd like to see one on the Peloponnesian war, perhaps.

The COIN games are good, but I wish they were multiplayer CDGs in the vein of Sword of Rome and Successors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish fulfilled ... probably!

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-528-labyrinth-the-awakening-2010-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dirubin wrote:

$35 MSRP!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen J
Australia
Elizabeth Bay
New South Wales
flag msg tools
RAWRRRRRRRR
badge
RAWRRRRRRRR
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
$35 MSRP!?

And the gameplay is worth every penny at full MSRP.

Plus it includes a heap of material.
120 Playing Cards
15 Wood Cubes and 4 Wood Cylinders
46 Double Sided Markers
3 New Country Mats
7 Scenarios
Expanded Rules of Play Booklet

besides lacking the mounted board and a couple of wooden tokens it includes almost as much as the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GC58 wrote:
I again placed on my table Labyrinth after about one year that do not touch him.
I believe that it is one of the best hosts games published on the contemporary period and between the carddriven.
I think it's a shame not to plan other titles of a similar system and on contemporary topics. The COIN games are great, but Labyrinth is one other thing ...............

I invite you to think Volko ...............; I saw the imminent publication of an expansion on the title, but there are other environments and wars, even today, they deserve a sequel .................

Thank you,

GC

Hello Gian Carlo! Thank you for the kind words!

I think it is a great idea, and I certainly would love to see it. I am currently suffering (or rather blessed with) a full dance card, so it won't be me to design it, not for some time to come.

But there are many talented folks around here, so ...

Best regards! Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was dreaming of an Ancient Greece COIN game... Delian League, Peloponnesian League, Persia (not sure who the 4th could be... Thracians? Macedonians?).
But a Labyrinth-style version of the Peloponnesian War would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.