Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Bianchin
Italy
Fonte
Treviso
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi!
i'm looking for a game that's "taste" like a videogame, like a sort of arena of Worlf of Warcraft or Diablo 3 and have this qualities:

- Every player control a character
- this character can be pumped up by abilities/equipments/level up
- optional: every character have a sort of "bag" to put the dropped item around the map
- fantasy or sci-fi... it's the same
- optional: crafting
- 60/90 minutes of play, maximum
- no teams, everyone for himself! (only one wins!)
- fast turns and focused on fight

I've already discarded the Krosmaster series, Arcadia Quest and Super Dungeon Explore. I'm asking the impossible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering, runebound or starcraft, what elements are they missing for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Nikolaus
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frag Gold Edition: FTW does a pretty good job of emulating a FPS into a board game and it hits on several of the points you want. PVP, extra weapons, special abilities, level up between rounds, drop items on death, relatively fast play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Bianchin
Italy
Fonte
Treviso
flag msg tools
mbmb
Runebound are not totally focused on PvP, or i'm wrong? i have already Starcraft, but it's a complete different game the one that i'm looking for.
Starcraft it's a strategic/economic wargame with troops, i'm searching a game when you manage a single hero or character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
when i get home, i'm so tired. just roll over, please, i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
What did you not like about Arcadia Quest? It seems like it would fit the majority of your criteria.

Besides that, have you considered maybe a different genre of VS games? Maybe Nightfall something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.