Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made and English translation of the rules? I emailed Mayfair to ask if one exists and they didn't even reply.

I'd greatly appreciate even a quick summary of the setup and other main rules in English if anyone feels like making one.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bprush wrote:
Has anyone made and English translation of the rules? I emailed Mayfair to ask if one exists and they didn't even reply.

I'd greatly appreciate even a quick summary of the setup and other main rules in English if anyone feels like making one.

It's not exactly what you are looking for, but I found the White Glove video overview from Mayfair helpful.

http://podcasts.pulpgamer.com/whiteglovemovies/135972/johari...

I have the English version of the game. If I can get my act together I can try scanning them to a PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That video was very helpful. It addressed the few details I still didn't get after watching Rhado's video.

Scans or photos of the English rules would also be nice if you have the time.

If I get a reply from Mayfair, or find an electronic copy of the English rules anywhere, I'll post about that here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARKIN ELDEM
Turkey
ISTANBUL
ISTANBUL
flag msg tools
when are you planning to get your act together?
need the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did scan them, but I haven't had a chance to ask Mayfair if they are okay with me posting a scan of the rules.

It's in my Dropbox folder here -- you should be able to get them with any browser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven De Tavernier
Belgium
ELLEZELLES
Hainaut
flag msg tools
badge
If Your Dad Doesn't Have A Beard, You've Got Two Mums
mbmbmbmbmb
thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.