The Grizzled» Forums » General

Subject: Is this truly a good game with 2 players ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Geiregat
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It states it can be played with 2 till 5 players.

But how good is this actually when being played by 2 players ?

Anyone got any experience playing The Grizzled with 2 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hamilton
Australia
Byford
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The missus and I have so far only played it with 2 players. They do require you to use a 3rd grizzled character but their only role is to randomly pass on the support tokens (coffee).

we really really like this game. Depending on the difficulty level and a lack of luck, the game can be quite hard with only 1 other person to bounce off.

ill bring it out with my mates soon to test out a 4-5 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a user suggested number of players for every game. This about sums up the opinions you will get here.

It has also already been discussed in other threads and people have given various reasons in more or less detail.

In my personal opinion and in short: don't play it with 2, avoid playing it with 3, but with 4 and 5 it is absolutely wonderful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I enjoyed it with 2. I haven't played it with more but I imagine you might at some point and it's very challenging with only 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.