Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Feldman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What modules or other items do you need for this one? I have BV3 and Paratrooper and will get Yanks 2 when it's published next year. What else will I need?

And are the scenarios noob friendly? Are there some smaller ones playable in an evening?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Cocke
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kenfeldman wrote:
What modules or other items do you need for this one? I have BV3 and Paratrooper and will get Yanks 2 when it's published next year. What else will I need?

And are the scenarios noob friendly? Are there some smaller ones playable in an evening?

That is all you would need, other than boards and overlays (and one Crocodile) to play ALL the scenarios

These (thanks, Klas) are the board/overlays used in the scenarios:

Boards:
16, 40, 44, 46, 50, 54, 55, 57, 59, 61, 53, 66, 71*, 72*, 1b, 3b

Overlays:
G2, O2, O4, O3, O5, OB1*, OG1, OG2, St1, St4*, Wd3, X30*

* included in the Action Pack.

The three middle scenarios are all-infantry (no vehicles) scenarios.

AP105 Cota’s Last Stand? – 6 turns, 12 June 1944, Montmartin-sur-Graignes, France
AP106 Helluva Patrol Leader – 6 turns, 12 June 1944, Montmartin-sur-Graignes, France
AP107 Better Fields of Fire – 6 turns, 8 September 1944, Fort Penfield, France

Additionally, AP105 and AP106 have no overlays and no Guns. IIRC, the first uses boards 54 and 55 and the second boards 54 and 59.

In AP107, the Shermans are optional. In the other five scenarios, the AFV (or LC in AP101) are integral.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Feldman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.