Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: It's a fact that 21.26% of NHL fan are trolls. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.


I realized your intent, but the amount of math I had to do to get there made me realize you're the real troll here.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualSax wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.


I realized your intent, but the amount of math I had to do to get there made me realize you're the real troll here.


Is 100 - 37.71 all that difficult to figure out?

And this is why we have Common Core today.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
CasualSax wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.


I realized your intent, but the amount of math I had to do to get there made me realize you're the real troll here.


Is 100 - 37.71 all that difficult to figure out?

And this is why we have Common Core today.


The math of 100 - 37.71 isn't hard, but I didn't know you subtracted 37.71 instead of some other oddball combination.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualSax wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
CasualSax wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.


I realized your intent, but the amount of math I had to do to get there made me realize you're the real troll here.


Is 100 - 37.71 all that difficult to figure out?

And this is why we have Common Core today.


The math of 100 - 37.71 isn't hard, but I didn't know you subtracted 37.71 instead of some other oddball combination.


The shortest path between two points is a straight line.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
CasualSax wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
Seems more like 62.29% of those surveyed are trolls.


I realized your intent, but the amount of math I had to do to get there made me realize you're the real troll here.


Is 100 - 37.71 all that difficult to figure out?

And this is why we have Common Core today.


No, Common Core is the cause of not being able to do that simple subtraction..
4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
21.26% of the NHL trolls are deluded.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Bruiser419 wrote:
No, Common Core is the cause of not being able to do that simple subtraction..

utter crock
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
No, Common Core is the cause of not being able to do that simple subtraction..


I might believe that if the original respondent were 13.

But please...take a joke and banish this thread to RSP.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:
No, Common Core is the cause of not being able to do that simple subtraction..


I might believe that if the original respondent were 13.

But please...take a joke and banish this thread to RSP.


WHOA... Whoa... whoa...



5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Howden
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
I believe you have mine...
badge
Bringing you quality product in the face of crushing indifference since 1970.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Sharks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't even say go Leafs with a straight face
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.