Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan K
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have the scoop on where to buy this from the US side?

I'm not seeing it available for pre-order or otherwise from the typical online retailers that do imports after Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
mbmbmbmbmb
I reached out to Funagain and Time Well Spent,waiting to hear back from the latter, but Funagain said they didn't have any plans to import it.

Unfort, without a U.S. distributor, it's looking like Amazon.de may the best bet (when Amazon itself gets it back in stock) for roughly $55 USD shipped.

More about it on this thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1438473/tmg-not-doing-north...

Edit: Time Well Spent is not planning to import it either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thme game looks interesting and I'd probably buy it, but not interested enough to get it from a foreign source. So I will pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
Thme game looks interesting and I'd probably buy it, but not interested enough to get it from a foreign source. So I will pass.

It's a website, it's not like you have to go anywhere. Punch some buttons and the game magically arrives at your doorstep. What's the barrier to entry you're experiencing?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
rickert wrote:

It's a website, it's not like you have to go anywhere. Punch some buttons and the game magically arrives at your doorstep. What's the barrier to entry you're experiencing?!?

Cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a like new copy that I am looking to part with. Let me know if interested (US Only).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
JonBen wrote:
rickert wrote:

Cost.

Ah, that makes sense, I was confused because you didn't say that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bond8089 wrote:
I have a like new copy that I am looking to part with. Let me know if interested (US Only).

I'm interested, what price are you looking to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record, it's back in stock on Amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00TB8RJB0/ref=od_aui_detai...

Without VAT My Village is 26.67 Euros + shipping. I picked it up with Village Inn (10.08 Euros) + 20.50 Euros shipping for both.

So total cost with shipping for My Village and Village Inn was roughly $63.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fourquartets wrote:
For the record, it's back in stock on Amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00TB8RJB0/ref=od_aui_detai...

Without VAT My Village is 26.67 Euros + shipping. I picked it up with Village Inn (10.08 Euros) + 20.50 Euros shipping for both.

Quote:
Unfortunately, this seller will not ship in the United States.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like that link is to an outside seller, most of whom will not ship to the US.

I got mine through Amazon.de as a direct sale...took only 7 days total to get here...looks like customs times are shortening.

Hopefully, Amamzon.de will get more in stock soon so you can get it.

Edit: One other suggestion I can offer is a shop in Essen called AllGames4you. I've done business with them a couple of times. Their prices on games and shipping are quite reasonable, and like Amazon they will remove the VAT for foreign orders (not all shops do that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
fourquartets wrote:

That's so weird, when I click on it shows it being sold by Amazon directly. As Thomas said, you just need Amazon.de to be the direct seller and it will say on the page that it can be shipped to the U.S.

Edit: I learned how to resize images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fourquartets wrote:
jmathias wrote:
fourquartets wrote:

That's so weird, when I click on it shows it being sold by Amazon directly. As Thomas said, you just need Amazon.de to be the direct seller and it will say on the page that it can be shipped to the U.S.

Yeah weird, for some reason it loads a different listing for me. That said thanks to your image I found the Amazon in stock version and it's on the way! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
Boulder Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is on the way from a store in the UK. You might try Leisure Games in London. Great customer service. I bought Shakespeare from them over the phone and they held it for me till I arrived to pick it up a week later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Williams
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
fourquartets wrote:
jmathias wrote:
fourquartets wrote:

Yeah weird, for some reason it loads a different listing for me. That said thanks to your image I found the Amazon in stock version and it's on the way! Thanks!

Dibs in auction if you dont like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
Boulder Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
VERY fast and secure shipping from the UK! Mine arrived today well packed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a spare copy for sale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Reeves
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
I have a spare copy for sale

I'm interested! How much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Baker
United States
Carlsbad
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Hey-You Looked! Been on BGG for a couple years and just getting around to this...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fourquartets wrote:
jmathias wrote:
fourquartets wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!!! Now I have to make sure I want the darn game, problems...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from Amazon.de on Monday. The game was delivered today before noon. FAST shipping for a product from overseas! So excited to have this game now given that there is no telling if/when this will show up for distribution in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ozgameshop (which is actually a UK-based store) have it (and its where I got mine)

Free shipping too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
ozgameshop (which is actually a UK-based store) have it (and its where I got mine)

Thanks for the tip! Free shipping to USA if over $60AUD (which it is)
http://www.ozgameshop.com/dice-games/my-village
$63.99 AUD (I payed $46.77USD w/ PayPal)

Pro-Tip: Make sure you are using a credit card which does not charge international fees (i.e. Discover)... <Kicking self for using VISA w/ 3% fee>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
N Jones wrote:
bortmonkey wrote:

Thanks for the tip! Free shipping to USA if over $60AUD (which it is)
http://www.ozgameshop.com/dice-games/my-village
$63.99 AUD (I payed $46.77USD w/ PayPal)

Pro-Tip: Make sure you are using a credit card which does not charge international fees (i.e. Discover)... <Kicking self for using VISA w/ 3% fee>

A very good price. Ordered mine today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stronghold just announced they will publish it in US in 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
Stronghold just announced they will publish it in US in 2016.

link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.