• [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it was free with the base pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grace
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dungeon-saga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
They took of the Strechgoals that were not Expansion related or KS-exclusive and put them in a new expansion.
This will continue the story of the base game. It's gonna have a mini of all the minion of the base game (2 Skeletons, 2 Zombies, 1 armored Zombie, 1 ghost, 1 dwarf revenant, 1 zombie troll), a demon-boss and one Heron the size of a troll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this being released at retail at the same time as the core game and the adventurer's companion? Will it fit inside the core game box and/or will it come with it's own book box?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I remember them saying that between the release of the base game and this expansions they try to release some free dlc missions. Sort of a what happend in between these campagnes. But if thats really happens... who knows. Would be cool.
All Expansions are getting a book-box. Well thats the one point where Retail-buyers are getting better of than KS-backers.

Ok we are getting a big ks-exclusives book box where all expansions can fit in so I guess we are fine ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cuthailion wrote:

Ok we are getting a big ks-exclusives book box where all expansions can fit in so I guess we are fine ;-)

But,we also don't get the book box for the adventurer's companion expansion,so...In fact it's just this box that will be used as a "special box" for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
I'm little angry that it got sold for $34, only $9 more than on KS (ok, free with KS pledge). But I wish the buyers much fun with it. :-)

I really hope that the book-boxes will sold seperately and not costing much more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.