Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm a long time warhammer player and love a good game where you can tailor your forces, then go toe to toe with a friend. To accommodate this in my local club I flicked a simple point system together.

Let me know if you enjoy it

Regards
Asger Granerud

PS I love this game already. Never played it without laughs and tense moments!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frazer Eden
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the concept of this idea I will give it a try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not quite sure what I think the best base scenario ought to be. Should strike a good balance that doesn't favour stalling by running away or hiding in buildings.

I'll cook something up eventually, but if there are any good ideas out there, pitch away!

Regards
Asger Granerud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe agree on building and object placement from one of the scenarios in the book? maybe also agree on rifles, dynamite etc. - but randomly pulled from a bag?

Then, after determining the start team, the second team selects a single building to put a cowboy of their choice in? Then, start team does the same. (only 1 cowboy each begin in a building.)

after that, perhaps let each team place, starting with team 2, optionally place 1-3 cowboy(s) , the start team then places 1-3 cowboy(s), then second team places remaining cowboy(s), then start team places remaining cowboy(s) - reads long and complicated, but should go fairly fast. Allows for a lot of variability and tactical response to the other team.

other stuff? i dunno, pull them out of a bag and distribute...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.