Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Hooper
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
We have recently added a create your own setup module onto our website at http://khet.com/setup.html that allows users to enter their own starting creations in the same format we use in the rulebook. We are also working on building a forum where users can post, rate, and comment, on other users setups.

Luke Hooper
Innovention Toys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
That's very cool. I haven't played Khet enough to play around with the setup, but very nice tool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick thorpe
msg tools
The link to the set up's doesn't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teritean Alin
Romania
Brasov
Brasov
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It worked sometime ago. They released the version 2.0 of the game and changed the site as well. Unfortunately!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pirate Gabe
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Once upon a time, there was a forum that I printed a bunch of setups off of. Does anyone still have those images? The current UK setups page is almost impossible to print and would be unreadable in grayscale.

Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Freeman
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hey I'm a bit late to the party, I know, but I just started playing Khet a few weeks back, and enjoy it. All the links to the alternative setups are broken. Does anyone still have these links? Can anyone email me the content? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.