tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Except that I believe that TiMC already contains the Rampage: Meeple Stickers, while Rampage does not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Knight wrote:
Except that I believe that TiMC already contains the Rampage: Meeple Stickers, while Rampage does not.

Some copies of Rampage did have the stickers while others didn't. I picked my copy up from a local store and was lucky enough to get the stickers. Alot of copies didn't have them though. Not sure what the difference was unless it was somehow related to a Kickstarter perk or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a bonus perk for early adopters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
Smithfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peloquin17 wrote:
Should I care?

If yours doesn't have the stickers, you can get them here http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/terror-in-meeple-city...

Unless you don't care about the stickers. You might also want to get the Space Cowboys board here http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/terror-in-meeple-city...

To answer your question directly, from what I read after I got my copy of the "Rampage" version, there is no difference. Not even in the form of rules clarifications or any card modifications/fixes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
honestly, im happier with the "rampage" box.

it was a favorite video game back in the day, and one of the few i dont have in my basement arcade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah and that's exactly why they had to change the name. They never got permission to use the IP and the game was obviously inspired by it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.