Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will be posting this info here and Tide of Iron: Next Wave.

A new TOI scenario is now available for downloading. This is a special scenario and requires the Tide of Iron: Fury of the Bear expansion to play. The scenario is called "Winter War" and the theme is the Russo-Finnish war.

You will find the scenario listed under the "Files" section within the Tide of Iron: Fury of the Bear expansion page, but here is the direct link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/123863/winter-war-scen...

Enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Ray! Will post a scenario of my own in a matter of weeks as well! It will feature Michael Wittmann, but not in his most famous accomplishment in Normandy when he single-handedly knocked out a whole British armored column, but rather on the Eastern front while he still commanded a short-barrelled Stug in 1941. It will contain a "deck" of tank Ace "cards" (the text will be provided, you will have to "draw" a numbered transported squad marker to determine which "card" you draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hss Hss
Norway
flag msg tools
I have my own finish war scenario ready. Just want 1a to fix one small detail before publishing it... Want it to look identical to all other scenarios, and add one sentence to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.