Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Η
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my third attempt in a solo game with the White Knight, using RealmSpeak 0.40

VP 3 Fame, 1 Notoriety, 1 Gold
Starting place: the Chapel. Starting Spell Make Whole

It took me 3 days to sell my Armor and Greatsword and get the warhorse T7/H4 and the Morning Star.

Near the Chapel, which was located in the Evil Valley there was the Hill Pass. There I discovered the Lost City. The Vault, the Pool, the Shrine and Chairns were the available treasure sites. From those four I had easy access only for the Shrine and Chairns as the others were underground. I decided to go for the Chairns. I found the Chairns and started looting. The first thing that I discovered was a pair of Elven Slippers. They are usless for the White Knight because his weight is heavy and the srength of the Elven Slippers is only Light. But my next finding was the Deft Gloves. They gave the White Knight the ability to loot more effectively by rolling only once die on the loot table. So I activated them immediately. Next I found the Oil of Poison, the Power Gauntlets, the Scroll of Nature, the Golden Icon and the Handy Gloves.

I went back to Chapel and sold to the Order the Golden Icon for 100 gold pieces! At this point I was full of loot and rich. My score was -25 due to low Fame. So my next goal was to go and gain some fame by killing big monsters.

I came back to the High Pass because it was the only way out of the Evil Pass where the Chapel was located. I knew that I would have to face the Winged Demon so I alerted my Monring Star and hoped for the best. I got lucky and intercepted the Demon in my second round, after suffering a Rust attack (Power of the Pit) and killing it. Thank God, I had no armor to be affected by the Rust. I also killed a lot of Trolls, including the fearsome T Trolls.

I then came back to the safety of the Chapel and waited for the end of the game. My score was 5 VP = Final Score, 15. That’s a Hight Score for me and also the first time that I reached postive score.

Next time I will try another character. In that way I will continue learning the game and in the process have lot of fun. The more I play MR them more I seem to enjoy it!

P.S. After I had written this session report I realized that for the whole game I only visited two hexes. And even with only two hexes the game provided me with a lot of entertainment. I am impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.