Subject: Box Size Comparison rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
For those who have Revival, how does the size of the box compare with the one that comes with the Core Set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ca. 226 x 315 x 48 mm.

Same width/height as base game. Depth is about 2/3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I fit all my revival stuff for two players into the ambassadors box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you think I can fit all expansions into the core box with the broken token insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made my own really simple foam insert for the core box, and with all cards in premium sleeved (way thicker) I fit everything from the base game, first two expansions, all kickstarter extras, and revival cards in the main box. The revival stretch rewards aren't in there yet because they haven't come yet, and I haven't tried to squeeze the big plastic reactors in yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not think everything would fit sleeved into a BT insert, but unsleeved it can probably be done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would also depend on which thickness of sleeves. I'm running out of tuckboxes to hold everything in my FFG sleeves, but I'm going to banish the Ambassadors and bureaus to a different box I think, since they never get used due to game length.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Neff

Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhatRam32 wrote:
Do you think I can fit all expansions into the core box with the broken token insert?

Mine all fit unsleeved. I've played with the idea of sleeving but I'm just not sure I'd like it given that there is no natural 'top' to a square card.

I have all the expansions currently out and the only thing not in the box are the resin miniature ships (for the score track) from the last KS. Which is ok because I prefer the New Dawn style score markers from this set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL...I can't even fit everything from Revival (base+stretch goals) inside the Revival box.

Would not want to throw away such a pretty insert, but ah...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
LOL...I can't even fit everything from Revival (base+stretch goals) inside the Revival box.

Would not want to throw away such a pretty insert, but ah...

Glad to hear some people are receiving their stretch rewards, I guess I'll have to reevaluate the situation when they arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpalframan wrote:
Glad to hear some people are receiving their stretch rewards, I guess I'll have to reevaluate the situation when they arrive.

No, I picked up a set at Spiel. devildevil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:

No, I picked up a set at Spiel. devildevil

Gahh, the wait continues. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bneffer wrote:
PhatRam32 wrote:

Mine all fit unsleeved. I've played with the idea of sleeving but I'm just not sure I'd like it given that there is no natural 'top' to a square card.

But there is a natural 'top' to cards that are printed with artwork and text in a clearly defined layout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bneffer wrote:

The sleeves don't stick too far above the cards, so they still appear square if you're worried about making them slightly rectangular with sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks all for the responses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.