TJ
United States
Hagerstown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened this from CSI and the cards weren't shrink wrapped but held together by magic tape... It's late so I didn't see if they are damaged or see if I am missing something but this seemed really odd to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, check if you have all the cards - there is a card list in the files section you can check against. If there are objective cards you can't find, double-check both sides of the black cards that are "empty". The objective cards can be hiding there since they have a similar back, IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
dasfungames wrote:
Just opened this from CSI and the cards weren't shrink wrapped but held together by magic tape... It's late so I didn't see if they are damaged or see if I am missing something but this seemed really odd to me.

I got both the Alien and Predator games from CSI at the same time, Alien was using magic tape for the cards so I was confused when I saw Predator used shrink wrap for the cards... not sure why they would use different methods of holding the cards together
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dasfungames wrote:

Yeah, I bought my copy of LE: Alien a week ago or so, and they were just held together with magic tape.

Took me the better part of an hour, but I sorted them all and checked to see if I had everything, and it's complete. Considering how many people are missing cards, I would definitely recommend you do that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm betting that someone was manually checking all the cards were in the box before dispatch.

Mine was shrink wrapped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy, all nicely taped. 1 solid hour later all present and correct. Sleeving is going to be an event!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
msg tools
Did you get the 50 or so spare blank cards as well?

My shrink wrapped copy came with all the cards, the dividers and an extra 50 or so blank cards that I could create my own custom cards with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.