Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Temporal Cold War and Blind Booster in the UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi, does anyone know when the Temporal Cold War series and the new Blind Booster pack will be available in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mb
I notice the first prize ships (not boosters yet) are just starting to appear on ebay.com so that is usually a good indication that some already have them and it shouldn't be too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yeah Id spotted that as well but was wondering if they were maybe being sourced from the US as the shop i spoke to a couple of days ago in the UK said they didnt have the release date for any of it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The store I attend is running their balance of terror OP is the first week of November and they generally don't put the events up until they have the packs in hand so I guess they should be getting the pack in for TCW1 round about the end of the month, beginning of next.

What are the diaspora prize packs going for on eBay now while we are on the subject. Neither of the xindi prize packs are exactly earth-shattering but they are the first xindi ships available so I'd expect them to command a pretty hefty markup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last few bits the UK hasn't had too far behind the US. The boosters are due for release next week, so will see some not long after then. The Balance of Terror kits are definitely in my FLGS.

eBay prices fluctuate loads and are hard to gauge real value. Tend to start high for any new stuff, then drop off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.