6 Posts

Quantum» Forums » General

Subject: I made some fun game expansion boards. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam
msg tools
mb
I really just wanted to try the game with 8 people and way more tiles! So I made a couple boards in Photoshop. Didn't want the four people with less exciting dice to be without boards too!

Just gonna try printing them off, but figured I'd show a little bit of them here with hopes that someday they make an expansion that allows for more players! I don't see why it wouldn't work, but we shall see. I might have to allow for a couple of variants but I'm going to try it with a giant board and the original rules first. The command cards should see a lot of play, which is exciting!

Another thought: Having people play two separate games and then about halfway through placing cubes, the planets all get adjoined into one large game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyler Swank
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really cool! Images found elsewhere or original?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whuk wrote:
I really just wanted to try the game with 8 people and way more tiles! So I made a couple boards in Photoshop. Didn't want the four people with less exciting dice to be without boards too!

Just gonna try printing them off, but figured I'd show a little bit of them here with hopes that someday they make an expansion that allows for more players! I don't see why it wouldn't work, but we shall see. I might have to allow for a couple of variants but I'm going to try it with a giant board and the original rules first. The command cards should see a lot of play, which is exciting!

Another thought: Having people play two separate games and then about halfway through placing cubes, the planets all get adjoined into one large game!

It would not works because before it is your turn to play again, you would have time to take a shower, eat something and go walk the dog.

But great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
msg tools
mb
Character images just found through google.

I'm not that talented, haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
msg tools
mb
Haha, true. But I think we'd impose some sort of time limit on your turn, or perhaps why you do two games up until near the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyler Swank
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
It would not works because before it is your turn to play again, you would have time to take a shower, eat something and go walk the dog.

But great work.

Lol, there is that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.