BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Battlestar Galactica rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rich
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I'm just getting into this game (and board games in general), looking for some people to play it with. I'm based in Auckland on the North Shore. I have the game and all of the expansions, but unfortunately I don't really have room to host it at my place. I'm interested in playing it either in person, or online via the Vassal client or Tabletop Simulator. Anyone keen, or have an existing group and need an extra player?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rich

Are you the same person who posted in the North Shore Games group Facebook group?
If so I can guarantee that you will find players there. If you decide to bring it along just mention it in the event for a particular night and people will jump on board. I have seen it played many times on Wednesday nights and there are a lot of people there who know it well.
Also quite a few people there organise weekend games so you may find someone if you come along in person.

See you there

Alistair
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
nznova wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm just getting into this game (and board games in general), looking for some people to play it with. I'm based in Auckland on the North Shore. I have the game and all of the expansions, but unfortunately I don't really have room to host it at my place. I'm interested in playing it either in person, or online via the Vassal client or Tabletop Simulator. Anyone keen, or have an existing group and need an extra player?

Play it internationally with the PBFs here, or cymod.net!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Alistair

Yep, that's me. I'm planning on bringing it along, for sure. I'm actually just fishing for additional games here, so I can learn the subtleties of the game! I've only played it a couple of times before and I'd like to experiment with the various expansion options, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.