Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Zukowski
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Was prepping for my first session of the game when I realized my rulebook is missing a several sections! It looks like they didn't bind a whole set of pages in mine as its missing page 63-94!

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm looking for scans of those pages so that I can actually play my copy as those pages seem to hold several critical sections (damage charts, majority of Hunt table, Showdown and Settlement phases.

I've already a ticket in with them and reached out to Adam Via KS and have an initial response form him, but nothing further or date on shipping a replacement etc. And the support ticket is not assigned yet, though I hear the supports response time is pretty bad at the moment.

I'm not looking to distribute them etc. I paid a lot of money for this game and I'm just looking to be able to play it. More then happy to supply a pic of my rulebook with the missing pages as proof if needed for anyone.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not the only one with this problem, however, no one has the legal authority to distribute copyrighted information to you except the owner (Poots). Unfortunately, you'll have to wait to hear back from your support request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone else had a similar issue. We tried to help him by being vague, since Poots is not releasing the PDFs for the game rules (and that means distributing rules is a little sketchy). What the guy did was posted on the Kickstarter comments page and someone there offered to provide the rules. You may be able to try that if you were a Kickstarter backer.

If the PDFs were released then, yeah, it would be a different story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.