Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Rob
United States
Belpre
Ohio
flag msg tools
Games need more Orange!
badge
I'm bigger than you, no, really, I probably am...
mbmbmbmbmb
Drove out of town to an amazing FLGS, and snagged a copy! We love it! It's a big hit.

Sadly, we were missing the black crystal ball , but had an extra yellow one (we used black primer spray on it so we could use it). Anyone know how to reach the USA side of the company to try and get/buy a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://en.libellud.com/contact-and-location

Libellud will likely be your point of contact. If not, they should redirect you to the parent company. When I needed cards replaced in Takenoko, I contacted Asmodee USA and they redirected me to Matagot/Bombyx and they fixed it. Start with Libellud and see what they say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Lin
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mb
I just bought this, and noticed am missing 53 and 54 ghost object cards, have sent using the website, hope they can fix it.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am missing the #19 ghost card in my box. I wrote the company and am waiting on a response.

Update: Asmodee sent out a new card for me within two days of me contacting them! Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eery Petrol
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had two white character envelopes and a missing black envelope. I contacted the publisher and am waiting for a reply.

A friend of mine has had a similar mix up with his copy and fairly quickly received spare parts to complete his set with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libellud Team
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

If you got the wrong components in your copy of Mysterium you should contact Libellud's distributor in your country.

For United States it's Asmodee LLC : http://us.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/index.php

Thanks,
Libellud Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eisen Montalvo
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Abysmul wrote:
Drove out of town to an amazing FLGS, and snagged a copy! We love it! It's a big hit.

Sadly, we were missing the black crystal ball :( , but had an extra yellow one (we used black primer spray on it so we could use it). Anyone know how to reach the USA side of the company to try and get/buy a replacement?

I had the same issue. I contacted Asmodee and they sent me a replacement quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Rob
United States
Belpre
Ohio
flag msg tools
Games need more Orange!
badge
I'm bigger than you, no, really, I probably am...
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my confirming email from Asmodee a bit ago, replacement on the way!

Thumbs up for their customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Lin
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mb
I got my replacements within a week

great customer service!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.