Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it says you can have 1 armor two weapons and 3 items into a battle so does that mean you can attack with both weapons during each attack?? (in other words use all dice listed on both weapons when you attack??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The rules are quite specific that heroes have to choose one weapon while making an attack. Only the dice and the abilities of that weapon can be used throughout the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
RRG p.6, Special Situations Regarding Attacks wrote:
During a campaign, when a hero declares the target of his attack, he must also declare one of his weapons to use for this attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Sanzén
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This could be a awsome 3-4xp ability for a future hero however. Could be really cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not another (purchaseable) weapon item, but see Biv Bodhrik and Close and Personal.

Also, Diala's Snap Kick is similar than that and Gaarkhan's Brutal Cleave does allow an attack with a different weapon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I believe Jyn has an ability that lets her use the surge abilities of any pistol she's carrying, even if she's not attacking with that pistol.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
And I believe Jyn has an ability that lets her use the surge abilities of any pistol she's carrying, even if she's not attacking with that pistol.

-shnar

Came here to say this. I see I am not needed here...

Although a dual-strike would be a cool upgrade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.