Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The upper four spaces of the second column of the International Market are not populated with reputation tiles during setup, but I could not find any explicit mention of whether the entire second column is ignored in a two player game. Did I miss it in the rules?

Edit: Confirmed. Entire second column is not used in two player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Two Player, International Market, are the lower 3 auction spaces in second column also unavailable?
icarusmustburn wrote:
The upper four spaces of the second column of the International Market are not populated with reputation tiles during setup, but I could not find any explicit mention of whether the entire the second column is ignored in a two player game. Did I miss it in the rules?

It was unfortunately missed from the rulebook, but you are correct - you don't use the middle column in a 2 player game. There is an icon on the game board indicating this, but it was missed from the rulebook Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Two Player, International Market, are the lower 3 auction spaces in second column also unavailable?
icarusmustburn wrote:
The upper four spaces of the second column of the International Market are not populated with reputation tiles during setup, but I could not find any explicit mention of whether the entire the second column is ignored in a two player game. Did I miss it in the rules?

We could not find that rule as well so we played that second bottom column play as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.