Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elia - "Rainbow Hippie" Acca
Italy
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a quick and rough module to try out the PnP, if anybody is interested in trying it. It's my first module and is pretty user-unfriendly, so you'll probably have to read the included help file to make it work for you.
Please let me know of any suggestions and bugs.

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:The_7th_Continent

I hope you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very Cool. I've not tried VASSAL before, I couldn't work out if there way a way of placing a character figure on top of map. I wasn't sure where cards went when you drew multiple cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Decar wrote:
Very Cool. I've not tried VASSAL before, I couldn't work out if there way a way of placing a character figure on top of map. I wasn't sure where cards went when you drew multiple cards.

Sorry for the late answer!
Anyway: to place your character on the map you simply have to drag-and-drop it onto the map. (the character figures are grouped together with the character cards, so you'll have to deselect the group and select the figure singularly)
When you draw multiples, they are similarly grouped in a selection. So you have to drag them to some place, then deselect and reselect the top card, when you move it you'll see the cards below it.
Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Siefken
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cool! For your information there is a Tabletop Simulator version as well, but Vassal is a bit more lightweight and better for battery life.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541668...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william matthews
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
it sadly was removed from Steam. I forgot to save it when I was using it to learn the rules before my copy comes in. any chance you have it saved and I could get access to it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJM
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The TTS module for the PnP is still available:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=53980...=

The other version was an unauthorized scan of the entire game, and was rightfully taken down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
willmatthews42 wrote:
it sadly was removed from Steam. I forgot to save it when I was using it to learn the rules before my copy comes in. any chance you have it saved and I could get access to it?

My Vassal module only covers the PnP as well, sorry. For very understandable reasons Serious Poulp don't allow online versions of the whole game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.