Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norbert Chan
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Wow, so this is what you get for 100 pieces of gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my daughter's 5th birthday today. Leading up to it, she had requested a Cinderalla cake and was really looking forward to playing with the Cinderalla figure. The week before, I picked out a "Cinderalla Transforms" cake and ordered it for today.

Imagine my surprise when I go pick up the cake, I see Optimus Prime staring up at me. Huh? Maybe he is protecting Cinderalla from Megatron, so I look around the cake to see if there is Cinderalla in there. Something is obviously wrong, your daughter bursting into tears, kind of wrong. So I tell them I asked for Cinderalla. They show me the order - it was written "Cin/Transforms". I guess they interpreted this to be a Transformers cake.

So they are remaking the cake. I guess I was lucky that I decided to pick up the cake a few hours before the party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

edit: artist credit to Sadyna on DeviantArt, series at http://sadyna.deviantart.com/gallery/46841733/Warrior-Prince...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: Cinderella Transformative: A cautionary tale or two times!
I'm wondering WHO is this 'Cinderalla' as 'moi' knows ONLY of that 'Cinderella' with her 'crystal' footwear, or even the "X-rated" version? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffreyac wrote:

edit: artist credit to Sadyna on DeviantArt, series at http://sadyna.deviantart.com/gallery/46841733/Warrior-Prince...

My (teenage) daughter proclaimed this cool. She's tired of the princess needing saving.

I agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
What 'transconfirmation' does A-N-Y 'tween-teen-girl' underthroes in which to inflict pain, misery, et al etc. ad infintum sans "SuperbCyberSuit"? robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL. I'm expecting my daughter to ask for a Black Widow (fr. Avengers) cake. Has done both princesses (unmodified) and Jabba the Hut for previous birthdays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
It could have been worse...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise "Princess Cameltowhead" the 'tiara' doubles as a 'bridle' for when that is required! goldencamel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes me thing of this sort of meme.

http://justsomething.co/the-34-most-hilarious-pinterest-fail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
sklar wrote:

The sad thing is that a lot of those "fails" can be mostly avoided if you realize that it is impossible to re-create a fondant sculpted cake while using icing instead of fondant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of those are just idiot putting frosting on before the cupcakes/cakes are cooled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.