Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Chasteen
United States
Yorktown
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Historical Events and I just bought American History. They pair nicely together, except all American History dates are 1400s and after.

So the deck is a bit imbalanced. Anytime you draw an older card, like dinosaurs or forming the earth, the answer is pretty obvious. While newer dates are a fun challenge.

What Timeline set would you buy for the most ancient and prehistoric dates pre-1400s?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Discoveries and Diversity would be the sets you are looking for.

With Discoveries you do have to be a little careful because the cards are not clear if you are trying to place when something existed or when it was discovered. My memory is a little fuzzy, but I believe the way to tell what the card was asking for is if it has a live person or a skull in the background. What I do when I play is have someone else look at the answer side of the card. By the date they can let the person guessing know if it's a past date or a discovery date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hackel
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Inventions, Discoveries, and Historical Events are best for older history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.