Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dominic putzeys
Belgium
Leuven
Kessel-Lo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
suppose a performance card is has one of my tricks, linked with 2 others.
I place a worker with at least 2 energy on the theater to:
*first move the linked trick to another performance card
*then use my second action to place the same trick from my workshop back in the space that freed up.

do i get the link rewards again? coins/points/shard ?

moving a trick doesnt give a link-reward, but replacing it get the same rewards again seems...odd.

"let me move my rabbit trick to a different stage, but replace it with a new rabbit"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To use the terms in the rules, you first reschedule a trick, and then you set up a new trick in the place of the old one, right?
You get the rewards for each action (none for rescheduling, link bonus for setting up); why shouldn't you? You paid for it with your valuable action points, after all.
Thematically it looks odd, but I am sure one could find a reasoning… how about this: You put pressure on the director by deciding to remove your trick from the scheduled show and give it to another show/director/theatre. Then you offer to perform for him, after all, if he agrees to an additional payment or to announce you properly so you may gain some additional fame (link bonus options).

I guess some of this double-dealing is part of what you need to learn on your way to become a successful entrepreneur in the show business…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.