Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
can you build say a fusionkonverter over a fusionmine that has a black cube on it? would it get rid of the black cube?

...or do you have to get rid of the black cube first AND THEN place the new building on top?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Eggert
United States
Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
According to page 13 of the rules at the publisher's website, you cannot build ontop of a card that has been blocked by an INTERSTELLAR ROCKET attack. So you would have to remove the blocking cube(s) first.

For the record, I don't know enough about my family ancestry to say whether or not I am related to the publisher of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brianeikunst wrote:
I don't know enough about my family ancestry to say whether or not I am related to the publisher of this game.

Not very probable, there are over 7.000 people in Germany with this Name. It has the background of the word "Egge" = "harrow", so some of your ancestors were most likely farmers, and not space dealers.

If your last name would be "Stapelfeldt", it would be more probable, because there are only about 800 people in Germany with that name. But don`t ask me, what it means ("stapeln" = "to stack, to pile up"; "Feld" = "field"), maybe farmers again?

BTW: "Knizia" is very rare!

But let`s go back to the game ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Interesting change in topic....

That's actually how I did it. I worked on getting rid of the cube, and THEN built on top of it. I figured I still needed to deal with the 'penaly'. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Stapelfeldt
Germany
L√ľneburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
duchamp wrote:
If your last name would be "Stapelfeldt", it would be more probable, because there are only about 800 people in Germany with that name. But don`t ask me, what it means ("stapeln" = "to stack, to pile up"; "Feld" = "field"), maybe farmers again?

There is a small village near Hamburg (not so far from my home) called Stapelfeld. That is where we came from, being an old farmers dynasty. It is not clear if the name has perhaps some connection to the old work of turfcutting (turffields are cut in layers, piled over one another).

Greetings
Tobias
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.