Kings of Air and Steam: World's Fair» Forums » General

Subject: What is the status? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Now that the ks is unsuccessful, are we waiting for another opportunity?

I didn't back because of shipping and I don't own the base game yet. (I was eyeing on it for half a year now)

Would it be possible to release the contracts as a mini expansion? I think it can spice up the game a lot, and its only a deck of cards right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Altasia wrote:

I didn't back because of shipping and I don't own the base game yet. (I was eyeing on it for half a year now)

Would it be possible to release the contracts as a mini expansion? I think it can spice up the game a lot, and its only a deck of cards right?

The expansion will eventually be printed - but not until there's money to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the window for a possible release at the big conventions (Gen Con and later on Spiel) is closing rapidly, is there any chance if the expansion will be released there (or even this year at all)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
Altasia wrote:

The expansion will eventually be printed - but not until there's money to do so.

With all the Kickstarters tmg does how do they not have the money to make an expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that they no longer have the license. So if we need it will be a second edition with a new publisher....

Which I would totally buy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.