Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the point of the first part of the mission? It seems to me like there isn't really anything happening.
The Xeno grey does not activate and it's basically invulnerable. There is no point in attacking it.
Rolling dice to "boot" the computer just seems like killing time.

Have I missed anything? As of now, I'll assume the first part is there for flavour. Feels like that part of the setup was a but unnecessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The first part is a flavour situation, as detailed in the event text "Ah... and you have the pleasant company of an alien hologram. Let’s find out who can inflict the most damage on it in a single attack. Our geeks are betting and you don’t want to disappoint them, do you?

You are not forced to attack the xeno-grey, it is there just in case you want create a small challenge of "who is the agent that can deal more damage with one attack"

If you don't mind, you can just skip it and proceed with the Event B.
As the intro text said, this is a bonus mission to celebrate the first alien encounter.

The real journey will continue to Operation StrikeBack.

That's all.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.