A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
You'll have better luck grabbing stuff for in-store pick up because a lot of the online stuff is still showing as out of stock.

King of Tokyo $21.19

Small World $27.19

Dominion $22.79

Ticket to Ride $31.99

7 Wonders $25.59 || This is the agility course. Its says out of stock online and not sold in stores, but I swear I saw it at my local Target last week.

Pandemic: Link to KiteRunner's thread. {Made me go hunting after putting in an order , Thanks again.}
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kainu
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Target] Unofficial Clearance? Pandemic $19, King of Tokyo $21, Small World $27
I replied in the other thread, but Dominion is also at $22.79.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a 10% off code that will apply for some added savings.
CARTWHEEL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gryphon2001 wrote:
CARTWHEEL

Too bad no store nearby has Small World in stock. I'd pick it up if I could use the cartwheel coupon but can't use them for online orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
gryphon2001 wrote:
CARTWHEEL

I assume its going to be too much of a PITA to try and apply this to the orders I just picked up cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kainu
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my opinion, this is a pretty good sale for those new to board gaming; you can get any or all 6 of some of the best gateway games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Harris
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Amazon is matching King of Tokyo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004U5R5BI?keywords=king%20...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
Pandemic after discount is $18.26...thats crazy
Gona pick it up from my local Target store tonight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Pandemic at my local store tonight for $18.79. They match prices at customer service, and could not find it on their tablet. They trusted my phone.

Woot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve meadowcroft
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
visited the local target store which had shelf prices at much more than listed on the web site. I went back home and tried to order online with the pickup at local store option. Their website couldn't figure it out so I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a customer service agent trying to figure it out. Finally I just printed out the failing order page, drove to the store, and bought it with the help of a wonderful service desk clerk. ....all while still being on the phone/hold with the horrible-of-an-experience website customer support woman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gryphon2001 wrote:
CARTWHEEL

Thanks, I used this code and my Target card to get my copy of Pandemic for $17.36, tax included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was at Target today and saw some of these on sale. King of Tokyo was $8 off I think $32. So I went to a price check scanner and it said '"not in system."

I didn't bother bringing it up to the register, but I found that strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deep9 wrote:
visited the local target store which had shelf prices at much more than listed on the web site. I went back home and tried to order online with the pickup at local store option. Their website couldn't figure it out so I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a customer service agent trying to figure it out. Finally I just printed out the failing order page, drove to the store, and bought it with the help of a wonderful service desk clerk. ....all while still being on the phone/hold with the horrible-of-an-experience website customer support woman.

You need a smartphone, bro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merri Kamikaze
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the 10% discount still working for you guys? It's not working for me. I'm interested in Small World and Pandemic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
kakashi4eva wrote:
Is the 10% discount still working for you guys? It's not working for me. I'm interested in Small World and Pandemic.

Do you have a Target Cartwheel account? Link to Target Cartwheel page

Given that the discount code is CARTWHEEL, it might be necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ott
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kakashi4eva wrote:

Sadly it expired yesterday. It's only a few bucks, but that would have made me bite on Small World.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Meister
United States
Jackson
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
botticus wrote:
kakashi4eva wrote:

Sadly it expired yesterday. It's only a few bucks, but that would have made me bite on Small World.

I wish I hadn't been oblivious to it when I pulled the trigger on Pandemic. I even have a Cartwheel account already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott K.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this. I picked up Ticket to Ride, 7 Wonders and Smallworld from this sale!

They all happened to be in stock at a Target while on vacation!

Price was matched at service desk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PinballGeek wrote:
Looks like Amazon is matching King of Tokyo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004U5R5BI?keywords=king%20...

They are matching Ticket to Ride now as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kainu
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bfrench posted a thread with a new discount count code "bestgift" to get 25% off one toy. Made Pandemic $14.94 after tax. Thanks Bfrench!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.